CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduation!!! Woo Hoo!!!















































Well, I finally made it. Two years ago I graduated with my Associates and knew that I had to finish, there was no other option for me. So thanks to my wonderful husband who has worked full time and slipped some school in as well I graduated on May 2 with my Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education. It was a great day. My grandparents came down to support me and my brother Jordan drove up from Vegas so we were able to go to dinner as a whole family (minus Judd and Ashlie). Daniel's parents and sister Katherine were able to come too which was so sweet of them.

I got to sit in the very front row next to my two best friends in the program Danielle and Eliza (in the pic. with me) Thanks to all the people who supported me, for your gifts and love, and just being there. It really meant a lot to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Annie and Daniel: Graduation!!! Woo Hoo!!!" to our Directory of

Science
. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit

all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of

visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Scienz.info Team

http://www.scienz.info

judd and ash said...

Yay Annie...We are so proud of you, I wish we could have been there:) Congrats!

Kylene said...

So proud of YOU! Good job! Wish we could've been there to support you. We love you, Annie!