CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Well, it's about time!

I GOT MY TEACHING JOB!!! RED MOUNTAIN ELEMENTARY - THIRD GRADE! For those of you who don't know, Red Mountain is in Ivins where my niece Hanna goes to school. I am so happy! I got the call on Monday and have tried to tell everyone but I thought I would formally announce it.
Come to find out, the job was between an experienced teacher and I (who just graduated a week ago) and the principal, who I love now, had to go through a lot with the school district to get me hired. That's why it took about three weeks to make it official.
Daniel and I are so relieved and excited. I have started collecting things for my classroom and I get to meet my students next week. It's crazy that it's all real and I really have it but I'm so happy at the same time!!!

8 comments:

Kateenie said...

Congratulations, Annie!

The Oler Family said...

Yay! Annie I'm so excited for you.

judd and ash said...

YAY!!! We are so happy for you...Congrats!

Ashley said...

Yay!!! Congrats Annie, I am so excited for you!

Jarv n Mand said...

Annie, I know I told you congrats, but really, that is so stinkin great! I am really excited for you! You will be so great! And that is especially cool that the principal fought for you. Go You!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

That is so exciting My mom had told me you got the job- she teaches 4th grade there if you didnt know that already, she said Betty loved you so GO ANNIE woo woo!!! Congrats

Anonymous said...

yay! you will be great! you are lucky to be a part of a great school- my aunt is the principal. you will have a great time and the kids will LOVE you.

Kylene said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys! I wish you were coming up here though, I'm not gonna lie ;) Your kids are gonna LOVE you!