CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reflections Tag

My camera is still broken... aaaah.

Dallas posted this tag and it really got me thinking about how I need to stop worrying and enjoy the little things so... here they are!

1. 3 living things you treasure: Family, the Gospel, Friends

2. 3 non-living things that you treasure: The little money we have, time, laughter

3. favorite time of the year and why: Summer, I love to feel the sun on my skin...and do fun things with family like go to the lake or camping. I also love summer clothes!

4. favorite things to wear: heels (I'm so happy Daniel's tall), perfect fit jeans, anything new!, shorts.

5. are you a perfume wearer? Every once in a while when I remember.

6. favorite animal: dogs, but not little dogs so much.

7. top three events in your life(so far): Getting married to my honey, graduating college, spending each day learning more about myself and what Heavenly Father has in store for me.

8. top three favorite small pleasures: Splurging on ice cream dates, watching Daniel dance, getting dressed up on Sunday.

9. top 3 favorite places in the world( you have visited or would like to visit): Have visited: Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, San Fransisco. Want to visit: Hawaii, Greece, England.

10. top 3 favorite sounds: Favorite cd's blaring in the car, Daniel saying anything that starts with the letter "p", my nieces and nephews laughing.

11. top 3 favorite things to eat: Ice cream, steak, and it's a tie between my dad's mashed potatoes and his popcorn.

12. 3 small ways someone has made your day lately: Daniel cleaning the whole house, the kids in my class missing me when I'm gone or the little girls telling me I look cute, Daniel selling back his book that he didn't want to.

13. 3 small habits/quirks you have that make you specifically you! The fear of deer definately sets me apart, watering down pop cause I can't handle it, making sure Daniel has nothing on his face or in his teeth at all times (it drives him crazy!)

14.-Describe your life using 6 words maximum (for each time frame): Past - loud, fun, forgotten Present: Stressful, busy, decisions, love, young, happy. Future: happy, laughter, growing up, babies.

15. .Name 3 words that you can't stand, and 3 that you love: Can't stand "Long time no see",
Love: Honey.

16. Was missing.

17. What are a few of the goals you have for your future and how do you plan on making them a reality? Get a teaching job: keep patiently waiting and be willing to go somewhere else. Have a baby: Get insurance and trust in God. Travel: save when we can so I can take Daniel to the Cowboys game. Buy a house: once again, save when we can. Serve a mission with Daniel: get old.

18. What is the best piece of advice you've ever heard? Give your life to God and things will work out.

19. what is your favorite quote and why? "Come what may and love it!" It teaches me to be patient with myself and what is going on in my life. It helps me face that things are going to go wrong and I need to make the best out of it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ohhh, I love this post Annie! I miss you!