CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Day at Gammas

So as I mentioned previously we are staying in my parents basement until our tile is finished. This week my mom has been watching my sister Jana's kids while she has been at girls camp. Since I have only been working until noon everyday I had the pleasure to play with the kids everyday. It was fun and I got some really cute pictures of the playroom in my parents new house out of it.

Hanna, Chloe, and I in front of the Mt. Trumbull Schoolhouse mural. Check out the cute ABC carpet.

Hanna going down the slide. There has to be a pillow at the bottom because you pick up speed pretty quick!

Hunter with his Lincoln Logs.

Chloe picking her nose in front of the mural of my mom's Aunt Maime's house.
******Yes, I have resorted to posting pictures of other people's children because I have no life. At least Jana will enjoy this post. ******

4 comments:

The Oler Family said...

Hey, I enjoyed the post! Love ya Ann-face :D

Ashley said...

I love this post Annie. Since now I live out of state I'll probably never get to see your parents new house! Thanks for the pictures :)

Jarv n Mand said...

Holy slide! I want a freakin slide in my house! That's a pretty fun Grandma & Grandpa's house.

Jana Homer said...

Yes Annie, I did enjoy the post of the crazies! Thanks!