CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Photography memories

I got onto Flickr tonight to see if my photos are still on there from my photography class I took my first semester of college.
Some of them turned out pretty cool and I would like to hang them somewhere in our apartment. Each photo has a theme, so don't think I am totally random.

This guy thought I was crazy for wanting to take his picture. Entitled "Dirty Old Man".

I actually had to take this picture multiple times to get right. "Frozen Foot"


I love this picture. It took me like thirty hours to do the special effects but it's still cool. Properly titled "Dead Sexy".


This one is called "Back to my Roots". I actually Photoshopped my love handles out!

Maybe when I can afford a camera I'll get back into it.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

That is way funny. I love the picture of you. Hope everything is going well.