CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Ashley & Jeff's Wedding

I am so happy we were able to go to Ashley and Jeff's wedding in Salt Lake. It was like a weekend event with the whole family and it was great. We decided that the Bundy family isn't much for fancy events (as you can see from the pictures) but we still had a lot of fun. The most memorable part of the wedding for me was the dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We got bored waiting for dinner so my sister Jana, brother Jordan, Daniel, and I decided to explore a bit. When we came a piano by the elevator Jana sat down and started to play the Hokey Pokey. Jordan started dancing around the piano. I started laughing and Daniel was so embarrassed of my family. Haha. It was a great time, and we got some good pictures out of it!

No comments: