CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sweet Haircut!

Daniel has been trying to grow his hair out for the past month or so. It usually grows so fast but now that he wants it to, it seems like it's taking forever to get past the awkward, ugly stage so I convinced him to at least trim it. Whenever he gets his hair cut by someone other than Kylene he usually calls me to prepare me to see it when he gets home. This time he wanted me to unlock the door so he could run inside as fast as he could so no one would see it. So I opened the door and the blinds. When he got out of the car I saw it. I literally fell to the ground because I was laughing so hard. Wholy mullet! See for yourself. The cut wasn't bad but it was so funny how she styled it!

2 comments:

Kylene said...

Oh yeah! I would've been on the floor, too! Oh wow! Hahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Jarv n Mand said...

Jarv and I find it as quite suiting to Daniel's personality! haha jk. That is really funny! I'm betting he won't be returning to her for another haircut!