CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Our New Place...Finally!

The last week of October Daniel went home teaching with Quinn. That night he came home so excited and said he had a surprise for me but we had to leave right then. He rushed me to the Jeep and then sped down the street to the Sageview Townhomes. Outside, Quinn was waiting. I said "What is this?" Daniel said "This is our new place!" I was shocked. I have wanted a bigger place forever. It is about twice as big as Mesa Villas, 2 bedrooms 1 1/2 bathrooms. The best features: the dishwasher and the laundry room, two amentities we didn't have before. And... our rent isn't very much more. Our landlord has let us paint any colors we wanted (yes that is a rust colored wall my friends!) we have wonderful next door neighbors Quinn and Ashley (who I grew up with), and my parents our lending us their oh-so-cumfy sectional and dining table. We spent a lot of Halloween weekend moving but it hasn't looked finished until now. So here are some pics of the downstairs. The upstairs is usually messy so those pictures will come later. I love our new place! I will post more pictures when we get everything done..and clean!








2 comments:

Kylene said...

I'm so happy for you guys! You needed more space, for sure! BTW, your style is so cute- love it. :)

Jarv n Mand said...

I love it! Very cute! You decorate so cute too... we need to play so we can see it for reals tho.