CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Dumpster Diving Pays Off!

On Saturday Daniel and I were pulling out of our parking lot when we spotted a bunch of furniture next to the dumpster. Some of it looked pretty nice so we pulled over to take a look. There we found 2 small, black bookshelves and one 6 foot black bookshelf. They were practically new, just a little dusty, so we hauled them over to our place. They match our stuff perfectly, the only problem is that I don't have enough decorations to fill all that space! That's okay, Christmas is coming. Hint hint! Pretty good Saturday!

3 comments:

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

Very cute! I love it. You guys are so creative.

Kylene said...

I love it! I'm glad I'm not the only one that is "thrifty." Good find!

Ashley said...

Wow! I am very impressed Annie! thank you again for coming up for the wedding. It meant so much to me! Sure love ya!