CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Quirks Tag

I think the main reason Kylene tagged me was so I would actually post something. Haha. No, it's cool. I'll play along.
Speaking of Quirks - I smile like this in tons of my pictures I noticed.
6 Quirks of Mine
1. I can eat ice cream at any time of the day. I don't like cereal very much so if I get tired of it, I have ice cream instead.
2. I am deathly afraid of deer. Deer heads and real live deer. Elk are the worst. I can't go into a gas station without having to look at the floor. I'm getting better though.
3. I like to refill my bottled water with tap water. It just tastes more natural that way.
4. I love running up stairs. I have never had stairs in a home until now and I love it. Sometimes I get running so fast that I trip but that's okay. I still love it.
5. I have an addiction to eye drops. I can't stand it if my eyes are dry and red.
6. I am the person that buys or wants to buy so badly the shoes that everyone else thinks "Why would anyone buy those?"

So the 6 people I tag are: Danielle, Eliza, Mandy, Jana, Ashlie, and Brooke.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I knew there was someone buying those ugly shoes. I just didn't know I was related to her. :) Hey, now I am paranoid and setting my blog to private. :) Send me your email address at mommymeliss@gmail.com and I'll invite you.

Kylene said...

Hahaaaaaa! You buy the ugly shoes! ;) I always think your shoes are cute, actually!