CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloweeny!

Well, this year was a crazy Halloween but I had a blast at the school with the kids and then Daniel and I used most of the day to move into a new apartment (more to come on that). Later on we went to our friends Morgan and Matt's for a party. I ended up leaving my camera at the school so this picture from my phone was the only picture I have of our amazing costumes. I went as a 1920's flapper and Daniel was some type of 1970's softball player. All in all it was a busy but fun Halloween!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You two look SO cute! I'm glad you have a blog now!

Nate and Felicia said...

How fun! You look good, haha!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylene said...

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa!