CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

If you ever get bored...build a fort!

Yesterday I went to get something from my dad and they were starting to dig the basement for my parents new house! Yay! Anyway, there were some kids building a fort on the lot next to theirs and I talked to them for a little bit before my dad came over and told them to stop because he didn't want them playing around the hole and backho anymore.
So last night Daniel and I got so bored and he didn't want to go out so what did I suggest? "Let's build a fort!" He went along with it and so here it is. We watched one episode of King of Queens in it then went to sleep in our own bed. Oh well!

4 comments:

Nate and Felicia said...

That looks like fun!

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

LOL I forgot how much fun the kids forts are! next weekend we are so building a fort.

Kylene said...

You guys are hilarious!!! Love it...

Jarv n Mand said...

When we were in Logan, we built a fort in our little teeny living room and we actually did sleep in it! I love it!