CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hit and Run!


I came out to my car on Thursday and this is what I found. I thought "Oh someone's tire just rubbed against my bumper." so I went to rub it off and found gashes in the paint. No note and no cameras at the school to find out who it was. I had the police come do a report and such for insurance but pretty much we have to pay to get it fixed! Son of a gun I was ticked. If you ever hit someone, PLEASE be courteous and leave a note!

5 comments:

Jarv n Mand said...

Annie, I feel so bad that I am so super lame that I fell asleep the other night! I was out! When we play again, we need to go and do something so I can totally redeem myself from seeming completely lame!

Jana Homer said...

Oh Annie! Your funny! Sorry about the car... but I love love love the yearbook pictures. I'll have to find some good pictures of me and Aaron to put on it!

Ashley said...

Sorry about the car Annie! Next time I'll be sure to leave a note-

The Oler Family said...

Hey Ann-face! Sorry about your car. I was excited to find you on Rachele's blog! How are things going?

Kylene said...

Was this at your work or Dixie or what? What a shady thing to do!