CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

My First Tag!

Nichole sent me my first tag. I feel so hip to the blog! Haha.

10 years ago: I was 11 years old and in fifth grade at Sunset Elementary. My favorite thing in the world was to go Snow Canyon High's football games with my friend Sierra and pretend I was one of the cheerleaders. Ha ha. That dream didn't quite come true since i was like 5'7 in 8th grade. I also used to love to rollerblade and build forts in the field behind my house.
5 things on my to do list: 1. Get my classroom management plan done for school 2. Pay all this months bills. 3. Re-arrange my bedroom furniture. 4. Decide where to go for my birthday dinner on Thursday. I'm thinking steak. 5. Finish watching One Tree Hill with Eliza tomorrow morning.
5 snacks I enjoy: My dad's popcorn, juice of any kind, Twizzlers, ICE CREAM, and cinnamon bears.
5 places I've lived: St. George and Cedar City (good ol' SUU).
What would I do if I became a billionaire: Buy Daniel a Mustang, go on a shopping spree, go on a service safari to Africa, make sure my family is okay financially, SAVE!
Jobs I've had: Burger Bar, Pizza Factory, Sunset Elementary, and Community Ed.
5 things you don't know about me: I'm deathly afraid of deer dead or alive. I like to write poetry and short stories, I actually enjoy the taste of rocks, I didn't get the role of Annie in the play Annie when I was little, I crashed my first car before I even had a legal license, the only dogs I've ever had both had one eye.

I now tag Danielle, Dallas, and Hillary! Good Luck!

No comments: