CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just another Thursday in the Education Program!


So this group of college students isn't your run of the mill group of college students! My cohort is amazing! They are all very smart and they all help me learn so much that professors couldn't.


Enough gooey stuff. We have so much fun together! This particular Thursday there was an activity involving eggs and Eliza and I randomly decided we would have an egg race. It was a blast and we were laughing so hard! (She won both times, we might have to have a rematch!)


2 comments:

Callahan's said...

You two totally crack me up!

The Sullenger's said...

Hey, Mrs. C
I found your blog. I love it. You are so cute in your wedding dress. where is Mrs. Cowley's blog??

Ashley