CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good News!!! Not what you're thinking!

K so this is something I'm excited about. I found out on Monday where I am going to be working and doing my student teaching next year! I am going to be in Mrs. Cowley's 5th grade classroom at Horizon Elementary. It's in Washington fields so not too far away. I am really excited because Mrs. Cowley was actually my third grade teacher. Funny huh? Well, it should be exciting. I start August 4th.

3 comments:

::dallas:: said...

YAY! annie! thats way cool!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

wow, i didnt know you were that close good JOB! WAHOO> how excited is that. I just didnt finish and now I am clueless to what I wanna do besides be a mommy

Callahan's said...

Congrats! You'll be an awesome teacher!