CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!






This Easter weekend was pretty fun! We spent it up North with Daniel's family because our new baby niece Shae was getting blessed on Easter Sunday. So I attended two Easter Egg Hunts and we had a family picnic. We stayed at my brother Judd's house and it was fun to watch the boys wake up in the morning to their Easter baskets.




I have awesome in laws and Daniel's family is so fun to be with. I am posting a few pictures that will help tell the story a little better.

5 comments:

judd and ash said...

Annie,
I'm so glad you guys started a blog. I will add you to our blogger buddies list. Cute pictures!!!

Eliza said...

Your page looks so qute.

::dallas:: said...

annie I found you off of Brookies blog! you are too cute can we play soon! it seems like its been forever!

Jana Homer said...

Oh Annie! Looks like you had a good time up North! I want my pictures!!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Annie-i tracked you down. You are so cute-have a good day and i dont think your blog is lame i think it is darling-just darling.