CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Two Birthdays!


There has been two exciting birthdays this week!We celebrated my 21st birthday on Thursday. Daniel was sweet enough to make me breakfast in bed. Then I went to class and my dyad partner Danielle made me cupcakes. Cute!








Later that afternoon we went to dinner with my parents at Ruby River. YUM! I haven't had steak forever!
Then we went to my parents for a family party and my mom's homemade ice cream cake. It was so good!


On Friday, Ava Madisyn Nave was born at 2:25pm. She is my friend Sierra's little girl. She missed my birthday by a few hours but that's okay! I'm still excited that she's finally here. I am going to Vegas as soon as I can to see her.

3 comments:

::dallas:: said...

happy birthday my sweet friend! you look like you had a fun day!

Analee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.