CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Buddy Walk


My niece Hanna has been such a blessing to our family. One of the ways that she has blessed me has been by opening my eyes to how wonderful and sweet people with special needs are. On Saturday, Daniel and I with some of my family were able to go to the Buddy Walk for Down Syndrome. It was a big party and walk at the town square. It was so fun to see all the kids with special needs dancing and playing. I just love Hanna and I'm glad that we get to do stuff like this with her.



I had to post this picture of Chloe and I because I love this lady in the background with her sign.
My sister Jana, Hanna, and my mom. Chloe was in the background wandering by herself.






The people from Home Depot donated a ton of building stuff so my dad and nephew Hunter got to build a tool carrier.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a fun thing to be a part of! I love the Bundys!!! And I Love your bangs btw :)