CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

There is always something to be thankful for...

What is there to say about Thanksgiving? We had dinner at my parents...I ate a total of 8 pieces of pie...including pie at Daniel's parents that night...went to Wal-Mart to watch all the crazy people at midnight...then went to bed.
The next morning we hung out at my parents then went to ride my uncle's horse. It was a very relaxing weekend full of food and sleep. I did pretty well on the horse if I do say so myself.

I love Daniel's Cowboys shirt while he's riding the horse. It was very fitting I thought!



My brother Jordan was just like a little kid - "Annie. Take a picture of me kissing the horse!"


Look how cute Daniel and Chloe look. We love my little niece. She keeps every family event interesting.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving also!

2 comments:

LudvigsonFamily said...

Annie you are so cute! I just love reading your blog.
ps. Sheldon has a pretty serious girlfriend, so it will be interesting to see what happens in the near future. The only problem is she has a missionary out that she told she would wait for him! But if she is smart she will realize Sheldon is a much better guy!!

Jarv n Mand said...

Definitely sounds like a good Thanksgiving! And I love riding horses! That is so fun!