CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Who says it doesn't snow in St. George?



A couple of weeks ago Daniel and I ventured out into the snow right here in St. George. We may have to move to Salt Lake in the future and that's all I could think about while we were driving 20mph up to the Veyo/ Gunlock area. When I told Daniel that I was going to freeze to death in Salt Lake he said "You'll be fine. We'll just get you some cute boots." Haha! I don't know if boots will save my life or not but it was fun to just have one day in the snow!

2 comments:

Jarv n Mand said...

Cute boots will make everything better! Haha! We went to visit my fam in Huntington and it was freezing! It was colder than Logan was... for reals... I thought I was going to die!

Kylene said...

Cute pix!