CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I wish that I could post some pictures of my cute class but I have been encouraged not to post anything for privacy reasons. Halloween in the third grade was pretty fun-EVERYONE got dressed up. The only melt down I had was when the room mom's busted out the gooey, sticky donuts that I knew would make a huge mess.

The third grade teachers.

As far as Halloween day - I totally vegged out while Daniel finally found time to fix up our Jeep. It felt really good to do nothing. That night we had homemade chili and corn bread at my parents (YUM!) and then headed over to my sister's to see the children in their costumes. I didn't really get dressed up but Daniel pulled out the old alien mask and scared people. We had a pretty mellow Halloween but it was good.

My dad with my niece Chloe

Daniel the alien, my nephew Hunter (Obi Wan), and Chloe the ladybug

1 comment:

Jana Homer said...

I want that picture of Dad and Chloe! So cute!! Thanks for coming over!! I love the Dalmatian idea too!