CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girls Night!

Can I just say that I absolutely love my friends? Daniel and I have such great couple friends that we have so much fun with but because my girlfriends have all been spread out in different places until recently I rarely get to see them all at one time. The last time all of us were together was two years ago so it was due time.

Girls Night is wonderful because it doesn't cost a lot and we just laugh and laugh the whole time. This time we had it at my house and although I don't like all the cleaning that I do leading up to it, it is definately worth it to have a nice, warm place for us all the eat and catch up. I have been friends with these girls since we were 15 and I miss them a lot now that we aren't running around screaming anymore, but they are all totally unique in what they are doing with their lives and they are just awesome examples to me.
Just look at this group: a world traveler, a recent R.M., a nanny, an orphanage volunteer, and a teacher. P.S. Three of these girls are still single, so if you know any guys that like crazies, let me know! :)

1 comment:

Claudia/Rob said...

Technically I am a beautician, a waitress, and a nanny, not just a nanny! ha ha just being technical! :) Girls night was a blast!! :)I loved seeing everyone!