CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Home, well apartment, Improvements


So I decided that if we are going to be in our apartment any longer then I had to make some changes. My mom had a great idea to do the background of cabinets red. So I buy foam board and spray paint it red. It looked hideous as you can see. Daniel was sweet enough to tell me the truth and to help me out with this little project of mine. We actually ended up making a few other changes to the apartment while we were at it so here are some pictures.

















8 comments:

::dallas:: said...

it looks sooo sassy!! how fun!

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

I think from the red looks really cute and fun with the baskets! Nice!

Jana Homer said...

Oh annie! I love the new remodel! How's the fan working out for you?

Callahan's said...

Looks great!

Kylene said...

You have the BEST taste, Annie! I may have to take a page or two out of your book from time to time... ;)

Eliza said...

I like what you did. I can't wait to see it in person. Talk to you later.

Tom and Juli said...

Holy cow Annie, I randomly came across your blog and I couldn't believe it was you for a minute. I hope everything is going well, you seem very happy.

Ashley said...

Annie-your apartment looks so cute!! Stay there another 5 years! (: