CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm proud to be a Bundy from Mt. Trumbull!



Every year on Memorial Day weekend my family makes the 2 hour, very dusty truck ride out to our family's ranch on the Arizona strip. This year was no exception and it was a blast, even though it rained most of the time. I was shocked because it's usually dry and dusty and oh so hot! The highlights of the trip were eating Dutch oven potatoes chalkfull of everything Daniel doesn't like (onions & mushrooms), watching the dogs fight during testimony meeting, losing miserably at Pinochle, and winning, well tying, in a foot race against my bro. Taylor's girlfriend Bethany. The important thing was that I got to see most of my dad's family and learn a little bit more about my Bundy heritage.










2 comments:

Deneille said...

What a fun tradition!

Ashley said...

I love you Bundys!!!