CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank goodness I don't have three kids!

I haven't updated our blog in a while and here is the reason why. All last week was spent watching my sister Jana's three kids while she and her husband went on a cruise. Don't worry - we were payed with a vacation also. Yes, we played the parents but I played the stay-at-home mom part, and not well may I add. It was fun doing things with them but hard getting thrown into that role so quickly. It was a good experience but I'm grateful it's over! So here's some pics to show how cute they were.





Hanna making funny faces.


Hunter ready for karate. I didn't know how to tie his belt, can ya tell?





Chloe just being her cute little self.










1 comment:

Ashley said...

Annie-when I found out you were babysitting Jana's kids while she was on the cruise, I thought-that Annie is a saint!!!