CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

There's nothin' like a trip to Lagoon!











I haven't updated our blog for a while because I lost my camera. I have a feeling I'm just not looking hard enough. Anyway-
This past weekend we went to Lagoon with my family. I love rollercoasters, Daniel not so much. Luckily my brothers were there to go with me. We had lots of fun even though it was packed and so hot. I must say that there are some really squirrely people that go to theme parks. I wish I would have had my camera so I could have taken pictures to show them to all of you but oh well. We still had fun!

A few pictures to show the addiction to Pepsi that the men in my family have...













Yes folks... those are 44 oz. mug that were refilled about 20 times that day. Yikes!

4 comments:

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

LOL Ahh the pepsi addiction, it calls to all of us. Nice pic of you and Daniel

Deneille said...

We totally got the same mugs when we went to Lagoon with my family last year...totally awesome! It looks like you had a great time. I hope you are enjoying your summer :)

::dallas:: said...

dude!! im glad soft ball is starting up... it seems like its been for ever!!

Kylene said...

Lagoon! We're thinking of going there for Jaakson's birthday in a couple weeks. Danny-boy was scared of the rides! Come on, Daniel! What?! At least he has a cool wife that can show him how it's done! ;) Miss you guys!