CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Jordan & Brook's Wedding

Today we welcomed Brook and her son Rylan into our family. Jordan and Brook have been dating for over a year, and have known each other for about 15 years. They were able to have the ceremony and luncheon at my parents new house and everything went really well. My sister and her friend made the cake and it was really good. A lot of my family was able to come from far away so that was neat to see them all there.
Daniel and I. He is so cute! I love seeing him all dressed up. My brother in-law Aaron fell asleep right after the ceremony
so we took a ton of funny pictures of him. Jordan and Aaron "spooning". :)I love my dad! So handsome!
Jordan has to start his new job with North Las Vegas Police on Monday so they left on a quick honeymoon and they are going to be living there from now on. We will miss seeing them all the time but I think it will be good for them. Congratulations Jordan and Brook!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

How cool. I love the dress you have on. Hope things are going well and that your house is getting fixed.