CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A dedication to my sanity




Some might ask how college students handle the stresses of finals, part time jobs, financial problems, and all the while hours of homework a night. Here's an idea. It's a little show that I have been watching religiously for about 4 or 5 years. It's on it's sixth and possibly final season. One Tree Hill. I started watching this teen into adulthood drama in my freshman year and it has gotten me through! When I went to SUU we would meet and watch it every Tuesday. Here at Dixie we meet to watch it every Monday. It's like stepping into a life that is way more complicated than mine could ever be and it makes me feel less stressed about my life. Here are some pictures to show our little get together last night. P.S. Lucas officially proposed to Peyton!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I am so glad we have this to keep us going!!

Ashley said...

Annie, I love that you are addicted to a teen soap! My all time favorite was Dawson's Creek-I have seen every episode at least 4 times :)

Nate and Felicia said...

Hey annie, will you send me your email so I can add you to my blog? nktbull66@hotmail.com thanks:)