CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

How we spent the 24th...







So I was enjoying my day off a work with my mom when we got a call from my dad. He asked if Daniel had let me know that he had hurt his ankle at work today. Um, no, he hadn't! I texted him and he replied with a picture text of his foot, swollen hugely.



So then it was a trip to the Instacare. Luckily all of this was covered by Workers Comp.
They took X-Rays etc. and decided that it was only a bad sprain. Which means no work, softball, basketball, or extended walking for Daniel.


This was his foot then at the doctors. Day One I guess.






Day Two. And this is now, last night. A lot worse! We are still hoping it's only a sprain but we are supossed to go back on Monday if the swelling doesn't go down and the numbness doesn't go away. Aaah!





6 comments:

judd and ash said...

Daniel
You are a pansy!
From Ashlie

judd and ash said...

that comment was from judd in case you didn't guess:)

A and L Stapley said...

Bummer... no softball? What is the team going to do without him and his super cool cleats??

Ashley said...

Happy 24th of July nobody!! Way to ruin your wife's holiday Daniel (:

Jana Homer said...

I love Judd's comment. Daniels ankle looks like mine when I'm pregnant! You have so much to look forward to Annie!

Kylene said...

I agree w/Judd (whoever that is)...Daniel can be such a Patsy. ;) If he were only a lil' more graceful, like me....