CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Sunday was my bro. Taylor's 24th birthday and since my camera is still lost I got these few pics. off of my moms camera. We had a BBQ (sort of, it started raining) and had a little family party. Don't let the Grizzly Adams beard fool you, he still seems like a nice guy.



Taylor with his cake from''The Sweetest Thing". It was actually pretty good!


I hadn't seen Chloe in what seemed like weeks! Look how big she's getting!


My bro. Jordan was able to stop by for some cake on his break. Nice nostrils!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey Annie. You don't know me, but I went to school with Daniel. It looks like we know a lot of the same people. I found your blog through Colby and Hillary's. Anyway, be sure to tell Daniel that Lacey Fawson (now Barberis) says hi. I hope you guys are doing well!