CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Annie Goes to "Annie"


I was so fortunate to get to go with my mom to see "Annie" at Tuachan last week. I have been wanting to see it but didn't think it would be a sacrifice Daniel would want to make. Anyway, my parents callings in church are advisors for the Special Needs Mutual and Tuachan donated a bunch of tickets so I got to go in my dad's place.
Little did you all know that I was in the play "Annie" when I was in fourth grade. I couldn't sing then and still can't so I didn't make the lead - but I was still one of the orphans.
This play was really fun for me because I knew all the songs and it was just me and my mom. I loved it!

3 comments:

Jarv n Mand said...

That's so fun! I really wanna go to the Tuacahn, but unfortunately, it prob won't happent his summer... I'm really glad you got to go with your mom; it sounded so fun!

Tom and Juli said...

Oh that's so great! I'm jealous. Your hair is so cute by the way. =)

lbundy said...

Really Cute!