CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Husband Tribute

I have seen lots of blogs that people write to their husbands on their birthdays etc. but I decided that yesterday was a very special day and that Daniel deserves this one! Since school has started both of us have been totally stressed out and busy. We usually only get a couple hours a night together. So last night I walked out to my car and got in and was shocked. My car was actually clean! Daniel had taken my car to get it washed. I was so happy so I called him to say thanks and he he told me that he had taken care of all our financial aid stuff and was waiting at home with a pizza so I didn't have to cook! It had been such a long day at work and school and this is what I had to come home to. It was awesome. Thanks Daniel! You are such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Jarv n Mand said...

Gotta love those husbands, huh! Sometimes they really surprise us... Good job, Daniel! Ps Annie, I tagged you; you'll have to look at my blog to see what it is; it's kinda fun. Do it when you get a sec.

Ashley said...

Pretty much the most romantic thing a guy could do for his wife! Way to go Daniel!!!

Kylene said...

Awww! That makes me so proud of my widdle brother!;) It makes me happy to know he takes care of and is sweet with you, Annie! Love you guys!