CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ankle Update!



These pictures are kind of gross but this whole ankle thing has been a big change in our life these past two weeks so I thought I would post them.
Daniel has been trying to work a couple hours a day and has been going to physical therapy twice a week. It has been crazy times with his car broken down and me starting my new job. I have to give credit to couples who share a car. My first week at Horizon Elementary has been awesome so far but getting there on time and getting home has been tricky.
So there's the update. It's actually getting better even though it doesn't look like it.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Gross! I am glad he is feeling better!

Milissa Texas SuperMOM! said...

I'm glad he's doing better, then the kids can maul him soon! LOL

Stout Family said...

Hey annie, I love finding new blog friends, so thanks for commenting! Thats a gruesome ankle- hope it heals soon:)and we should do something together some time, a double date or something and definitely keep in touch through blogging!

Kylene said...

Poor Daniel! Just stick it out and you guys'll laugh about the crazy-busy car-juggling in a while. ;) Love you guys!

Nate and Felicia said...

Hey Annie its Felicia! I am so glad I found your blog. Now I can talk to ya. Angelica should be starting one up soon. She said she didn't want to start one until she had the twins. Well, keep in touch!